Condos in Canmore. Own Now.
Uncompromised, hassle-free Canmore condo ownership is at your fingertips.
Solara’s vacation homes are appointed to make your vacation experience relaxing and seamless as you phase from the everyday rush to relaxation.
Each one, two and three bedroom residence is as expansive and magnificent as the Rockies themselves – specially designed to uplift and inspire. Open-concept interior spaces ranging from 705 to 1,780 square feet, host vaulted ceilings in the living areas leading to breathtaking views of the surrounding peaks from your private balconies or terraces.
Living Rooms & Dining Rooms
- 9′ ceilings with open-concept design
- Premium furnishings packages
- Electric fireplace
- Flat screen TV’s DVD players
- Telephone and data/fax port support
- High-speed Internet throughout the home and resort
- Generous view windows
- Premium wood furnishing
- Two upholstered bar stools for casual counter dining
- Fine dinnerware and cutlery
Solara’s well designed, gourmet kitchens are ideal for gathering and entertaining. Granite counter tops, a convenient central island, high-end stainless steel appliances, wine fridge and bar sink means you don’t have to leave luxury behind on your holidays.
- Fully stocked with accessories and linens and a full complement of small appliances
- Crockery, cutlery and glassware available for eight
- Filtered water system
Balconies / Terraces
- Private balconies or terraces serve the living room and the master suites (unit dependent)
- Glass doors connect interiors to generous outdoor settings
- Comfortable lounge furniture for relaxing and a table for casual dining (where size allows)
Master Bedrooms &Bathrooms
Solara’s bedrooms are a dream come. Relax in fine, crisp linens and pillows atop a comfortable bed and enjoy the warmth and ambiance of the private bedside electric fireplace.
- King-size bed with deluxe mattress set, fluffy pillows and duvet
- Glass doors leading to a private balcony or terrace in some suites
- Private ensuite bathroom with a deep soaking tub and steam shower
- Flat screen television
- A closet with convenient organizer system
- Personal safe in closet
At the end of a day of mountain air and adventure, unwind in Solara’s spa inspired bathrooms. Restore and relax with separate soaker tubs and individual spacious showers off the master bedroom.
- Vessle sinks with spa faucets
- Stone vanities, deep soaker tubs and steam shower units
- Luxury bathrobes and fluffy towels
- Illuminated make-up / shaving mirror, hair dryer
- Stocked with Aveda™ spa toiletries
Other Unit Facilities and Features
- Energy efficient and environmentally friendly features of the units include:
- Specialized lighting
- Water conservation features in plumbing
- Energy efficient appliances
- Recycling program
- Key shelf entry
- Sound baffling system between units
- Stacking washer and drying units
- Pressing board, iron and linen storage
- Self-parking in close proximity to your residence
- On-site storage of personal items between visits
- High-speed Internet
- Professionally managed by Bellstar Hotels & Resorts
Everything You Need. It’s All Here and More.
At Solara, ‘ownership’ extends well beyond the luxurious interiors of the spacious one, two and three-bedroom suites, situated within three stunning lodges. Enjoy the pampering of five-star services and amenities delivered from our 24-hour Hotel and Concierge Team.
Truly a vacation resort destination, Solara Resort and Spa features and amenities tailored to all ages, out surpass any vacation ownership resort in the Bow Valley…and you can own all you want. Come and enjoy:
- Canmore’s only planned 5-Star Resort
- 5-Star Hotel and Concierge services
- Two indoor hot pools
- Children’s water play area
- Professional conference and event facilities
- Fully appointed, quiet and comfortable Business Centre
- 96- seat, state of the art theatre, hosting year-round movies and special features
- One Wellness Spa – 9,500 square foot Spa offering Personal Training, Pilates, Fitness Memberships and access to a spacious, above ground Fitness Centre, Spa Services and Physiotherapy.
- A co-ed Sauna and Steam Circuit, Relaxation Lounge and refined Men’s and Ladies Locker Rooms promoting relaxation and balance.
- Heated Parking
- Contemporary mountain architecture, interior design and decor
- Optional Rental Pool. Managed by Bellstar Hotels & Resorts. Read More.
Solara Resort & Spa has been built with a respect for the natural environment and designed to nurture the body and soul. For resort buyers who seek the restorative power of a vacation home in the mountains, the Solara Resort & Spa is a resort community that is in harmony with its magnificent setting and offers incredible privileges to guests and owners alike.
Coming Soon! Solara will unveil the final piece of its master concept with a full service restaurant and cafe.
Centrally located in the Bow Valley with expansive, breathtaking views of the Canadian Rocky Mountains, including Rundle Ridge, the Three Sisters and the Fairholme Range.
- Rich landscaping
- Walking paths conveniently linking all amenities
- Immediate access to Canmore’s walking / biking paths with connectivity to downtown Canmore
- Outdoor seating and BBQ area
- Underground parking
- Pedestrian friendly
- Indoor corridors linking all buildings
- 24 hour front desk / concierge services
It’s All Here. Sun. Mountains. Fresh Air. Solara.
Nestled in the Bow Valley and the heart of the Canadian Rocky Mountains, a short drive from Calgary and minutes from Banff National Park, the quaint town of Canmore is a true, four season resort destination.
Over 330 days of sunshine a year inspired the name Solara for Canmore’s most luxurious resort destination. Just a short walk to the heart of it all, Solara Resort & Spa is the ideal stepping off point for experiencing life in Canmore.
A unique mix of small-town charm and cosmopolitan flair make Canmore the destination of choice for visitors from around the globe. With an award-winning culinary and wine scene, live music, boutique shopping, galleries and 365 days of adventure for everyone, Solara Resort & Spa is the place to come for the ultimate in vacation enjoyment.
Some things to contemplate when considering making Solara your vacation destination:
- Banff National Park and Kananaskis just a 5-minute drive
- Access to three major ski resorts (Nakiska, Mt. Norquay and Sunshine) within 30 minutes
- Arrival to Lake Louise Ski Resort within 60 minutes
- Access to 3 local golf courses, Stewart Creek, Silvertip and Canmore Golf Club
- Boutique shopping and galleries walking distance from Solara
Superb Cuisine, from 5 star to casual dining….
” The small town of Canmore has so much to offer, from its easy proximity to Banff National Park to great mountain views and, as it turns out, an excellent set of restaurants.” – The Culture Trip, January 2016 Read More.
- Music, entertainment and the Performing Arts Centre in Banff, just moments away
- Fresh markets and organic specialty stores
- Great Coffee!
“I have done the work for you! Read below about our top 7 places to catch a buzz in the Bow Valley area.” – Hike 365, March 2016 Read More.
- Health and wellness spas
- Canmore hospital and health services
- Endless hiking and walking trails
- A photographers’ paradise
- Road cycling and mountain biking
- Bow River glacier waters wind through the center of Canmore
- Cross-country skiing at the Canmore Olympic Nordic Centre
- Ice climbing & Ice fishing
- Canoeing, spelunking or fly-fishing along the Bow River
- World-class events, including marathons, triathlons, ski and cycling championships
- Ice skating & snowshoeing
- Abundant native bird species to observe
- Lake & aquatic amenities galore
- Trek the backcountry on foot or horse
- Star gazing year round
- Natural Hot Springs
- Annual festivals including the Canmore Folk Festival, 24 Hours of Adrenalin, Ice Climbing Festival, the Canmore Highland Games, Festival of the Eagles and more!
Visit Tourism Canmore for even more information on the area.
Being an owner at a Bellstar resort has its perks!
To offer even more vacationing choice and flexibility, Solara Resort & Spa owners have the option to enjoy exchange privileges to a select collection of over 2,500 Residence Clubs and fine leisure assets through Interval International.
All Interval International resorts and leisure assets feature exceptional accommodations, services and amenities monitored by a strict quality assurance program.
* Contact us for more details on owner benefits. Standard Interval International fees apply.
Regarded as one of Western Canada's leading resort community developers, Bellstar Developments together with Bellstar Hotel & Resorts create world class resorts and residences in the most desirable destinations throughout Alberta and British Columbia, Canada.
Fulfilling the interests of guests and owners alike, Bellstar Developments has earned a trusted reputation for world-class resort community design, resort management and customer service excellence.
Bellstar Developments is also committed to giving back to the communities in which it is involved. From volunteering for local initiatives, donating to charitable causes, promoting environmental safeguards and supporting local arts & cultural events, Bellstar is privileged to help strengthen the communities in which it develops and builds.